- These Terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods or digital content.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information About Us and How to Contact Us
- Who we are. We are JustCallMeReg Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06976801 and our registered office is at 373 Daws Heath Road, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 2UA. We are not registered for VAT.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning 07801 287213 or by writing to us at 373 Daws Heath Road, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 2UA. Our email address is email@example.com
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our Contract With You
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order numbers. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders to addresses outside the UK without prior arrangement.
- Our Products
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Restrictions on your use. You may only use our products for your personal purposes only. You are not permitted to copy our products either in whole or in part. You are not permitted to rent, lease, licence, sub-license, loan, merge, adapt, vary, alter, or modify the products in whole or in part.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the products belong to us.
- Personal Experience. Our products are written based on the personal experience of the author. The product content is for information purposes only and no duty of care is created by the author, JUSTCALLMEREG LTD, or any associated person to you or to any person that reads any product purchased from this site.
- Digital Rights Management. If you download or stream digital content from us then we may implement Digital Rights Management and any other technological protection measures to ensure that such content is used in accordance with these Terms.
- Your Rights to Make Changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8- Your rights to end the contract).
- Our Rights to Make Changes
- Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
(a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. We will advise you in advance if these changes will affect your use of the product.
- More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, we may make more significant changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
- Updates to digital content. We may update or require you to update digital content, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
- Providing the Products
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide the products:
(a) If you purchase a physical book we will arrange for it to be delivered to you as soon as reasonably possible using our nominated carrier, and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
(b) If you make a one-off purchase of digital content, then we will make it available for download by you as soon as we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply, or the delivery, of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the carrier will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the products from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
(a) to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
(b) to update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
(c) to make changes to the product as notified by us to you (see clause 6); or
(d) If you have not paid for it.
- Your Rights to End the Contract
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
(b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
(c) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
(d) In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.6.
- Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
(b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(d) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than two months; or
(e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
(a) digital products after you have started to download or stream these; or
(b) sealed products once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
(a) Have you bought digital content for download or streaming if so, you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order, or, if earlier, until you start downloading or streaming. If we delivered the digital content to you immediately, and you agreed to this when ordering, you will not have a right to change your mind.
(b) Have you bought goods? if so you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless they are sealed products once these have been unsealed after you receive them, or they are otherwise returned to us in an unsaleable condition.
- Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods or digital content is completed when the product is delivered, downloaded or streamed and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. If we agree then the contract will end immediately, and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to End the Contract With Us (including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by Phone or email. Call us on 07801 287213 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post them back to us at 373 Daws Heath Road, Thundersley, Benfleet, Essex SS7 2UA or allow us to collect them from you. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us, you wish to end the contract.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty or misdescribe In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
(a) If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
(b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
- Our Rights to End the Contract
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
(a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
(b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, your address; or
(c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs, we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
- If There Is a Problem With the Product
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us.
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
|Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example a book then the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also clause 8.3.
If your product is digital content, for example the download of an e-Book, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
if your digital content is faulty, you’re entitled to a repair or a replacement.
if the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back
if you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven’t used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation
See also clause 8.3.
- Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or allow us to collect them from you. Please contact us in advance of doing this or to arrange collection.
- Price and Payment
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by credit or debit card or by PayPal. You must pay for goods before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you. You must pay for digital content before you download them.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by applying a software update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
(a) to supply the products to you;
(b) to process your payment for the products; and
(c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.